MTNMAMA

MTNMAMA
The original MTNMAMA

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Milestone Birthday

 
 

 Happy 30th Birthday,
Jenny!!
 
How can I have a child turning 30 years old????  Seems impossible but alas it is not....I guess I will have to stop turning 39 pretty soon!
 
I have been crazy this week putting the pool and yard to bed for the winter, packing for a trip, attending my annual P.A. Meeting in Norman, taking care of a dear friend after surgery and celebrating a milestone birthday for my oldest daughter Jenny!!  I am happy that the week is almost over and I can  stop and relax for a few days on a very special trip.  I will let you know more about that next week.
 
 

 
Miss Ella continues to WOW us everyday.  Her vocabulary is growing by leaps and bounds. Love those pigtails and toothy smile!!
 
Miss Ella and her Daddy painting pumpkins on the driveway!!
Don't you love the box lid her mommy put down as a "dropcloth" for the artist!!


Jenny and Jon celebrating at Guthrie Green Food Truck Wednesday!! It is those simple celebrations that are the best.  Weather in T-Town this week has been fall like and fabulous!!!

Thank you Father for this precious young woman that you entrusted to me 30 years ago.  Thank you that her life is one based on faith, family and friends.  Bless her with a long life so that she may fulfill the purpose that you have planned for her.  Thank you for this family and for the hope of a new baby in the spring. May we always thank and serve you Lord in all we do.   AMEN

I finished the Noah's Ark baby quilt but forgot to take pictures.  Sorry!!  Just wanted the baby to get it asap!!  Working on quilting two flannel quilt tops that my mother made last spring.  Hope to do some embroidery for Christmas gifts.!!!
 
Will share a recipe tomorrow!!!

Happy Trails,

Mtn Mama

 

1 comment:

Please feel free to let me know what you think!! I love hearing from you and making new friends!!