MTNMAMA

MTNMAMA
The original MTNMAMA

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Anniversary Quilt

Wedding Anniversary Quilt
50 Years


 My daughter's sweet in-laws celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary in June. I was asked to make them an anniversary quilt.  I made the blocks with neutral centers so the guest could sign them at the reception.  It's a wonderful way to capture memories and much better than a guest book.





I love to use my embroidery machine to make custom labels.




My signature feather borders.



Happy Anniversary Tommy and Sandra!!!  May God Bless you with many more!!


 This is the beautiful grandson we share....Thomas Jeffrey....namesakes for both grandfather's.....we call him TJ!!




One HAPPY Nana!!

Happy Trails,

Mtn Mama



2 comments:

  1. Precious gift and TJ? I want to kiss those sweet chubby legs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful quilt! Kevin and Grace treasure there wedding signature quilt and I'm sure the folks receiving this quilt will feel the same. You have an amazing gift! TJ is a doll as is his sis.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to let me know what you think!! I love hearing from you and making new friends!!