MTNMAMA

MTNMAMA
The original MTNMAMA

Friday, July 4, 2014

Fourth of July Parade and Potluck



Happy Fourth of July 2014!!



 Who doesn't love a parade?  Especially when is it  a patriotic Fourth of July Parade with kids, floats, police cars and Popsicles!!
That's exactly what happened in Yorktown today. 

Miss Ella sure did enjoy her Popsicle at the end of the parade route. 





The evening brought a neighborhood potluck with a water slide enjoyed by adults and all the kids!!  Thanks to the Strawns for that amazing fun toy!!  That's Miss Ella and her daddy sliding!!



Auntie KK and I made our traditional Flag Cake for the potluck!
Everybody loved it!!  No leftovers here!!




More fun in the kiddie pool with Ella and Natalie.



It was a funfilled day for everyone!!


Now I gotta get home....it's time for bed!!!

Happy Trails,

Mtn Mama


















3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time. Great pics. I noticed your S'mores post. I posted one recently as was planning a follow up. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog by way of A Quilting Sheep and I think it is wonderful! Cute grandkids and fun recipes and beautiful projects. And encouragement from Scripture...cant beat that! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks LisaAnn I hope to get back to more quilts and sewing to post. I have been in the middle of a sewing room/upstairs remodel. Good things to come.
      Mtn Mama

      Delete

Please feel free to let me know what you think!! I love hearing from you and making new friends!!