MTNMAMA

MTNMAMA
The original MTNMAMA

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Baby Girl Quilt for Marietta

More Projects Finished:

I started 2015 with the goal of "finishing" as many UFO's as I could possibly stand without getting distracted. This baby girl quilt top was in one of those "unfinished" bags. Now it is completed and has been sent to it's new owner who lives in Denver. Her mama is happy to have another warm quilt to wrap up this little bundle of joy.


The quilting was a daisy chain in the green floral fabrics and some echoing in the triangles in the pinwheels.

This is one of my favorite new patterns. Three one yard fabrics (plus backing) and you have an awesome quilt. Don't you agree?


Doing pretty good at getting labels on all quilts before they go out the door. I think that was a 2014 goal.


I just love embroidering the name of each precious little one on their "own" quilt.

On to the next "grab bag"......this is fun!!

Happy Trails,

Mtn Mama

 

1 comment:

Please feel free to let me know what you think!! I love hearing from you and making new friends!!