MTNMAMA

MTNMAMA
The original MTNMAMA

Saturday, February 7, 2015

New Jacket for Miss Ella

Another UFO out of the bag and finished!! I bought the pattern for this darling jacket last June at the Tulsa quilt show. It is made from a sweatshirt. I bought a size 2 but it still fits Miss Ella. I used ladybug fabric and a ladybug embroidery design to complete the project. It went together quickly and the instructions were good.

Here is the cute ladybug that I embroidered on it. It came from JuJu designs. Her designs always stitch out great.


I just love these labels. A constant reminder that Nana loves her.



Check out the cute ladybug button too!!

 

Such a joy to get to sew for this cute little bug!!

Another UFO completed.... YES!!


Happy Trails,

Mtn Mama

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to let me know what you think!! I love hearing from you and making new friends!!