MTNMAMA

MTNMAMA
The original MTNMAMA

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Sunday Stash Report - Week 18

Sunday Stash Report - Week 18


After being truly "down" with a cold for a week I am slowly getting up and around to my blogging and other things......except I have decided not to clean my house.  Sewing is much more fun and  I deserve a week off after being sick.  Anyhooo.....I did some project finishing while I was coughing and blowing my nose last week.







My mother made the center of this quilt top and I bordered it and quilted it.  It goes to a special friend for a special birthday!

Baby Boy Quilt for Tucker who will arrive in July!!



Sunshine on my Shoulders !



Linking up with Judy L at Patchwork Times for the Sunday
Stash Reports.  Check out all that is going on over there too.
And don't forget to become a  Px4  (Pots, pans, pins and Prayers) follower.  I still have a goal of 100 followers this year.  I am almost half way!!!  Thanks for your support!




 SUNDAY STASH REPORT - WEEK 18


Total Yards Used this Week:  3 yards

Added this Week: 0 yards

Used year to Date:  56  yards

 Added Year to Date: 10 yards

 Net Stash Decrease for 2013:  46 
 yards


Just had bindings and labels to count this week!!  






Happy Trails,

Mtn Mama


The last quilt I worked on this week is also for a special June birthday.  My 85 year old mother made the top and I quilted it.   I am proud because as per my 2013 resolution I am seeing that all my quilts get labeled before gifted!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to let me know what you think!! I love hearing from you and making new friends!!