MTNMAMA

MTNMAMA
The original MTNMAMA

Monday, April 28, 2014

Fresh Berry Cheesecake Shooters

 

Fresh Berry Cheesecake Shooters


Ingredients:

12 whole Graham Crackers (the 4-section Rectangles)

2 packages 8 Ounce Cream Cheese (I used 1/3 less fat Cream Cheese)

1 can Sweetened, Condensed Milk

Fresh Berries


Directions:

Put the graham crackers into a ziplock bag and smash them with a rolling pin until they're fine crumbs.

Spoon a teaspoon of graham cracker crumbs into the bottom of a mini "shooter" glass or any pretty glass of your choice.

(Note: Mix 2 tablespoons melted butter into the crumbs if you'd like them to be a little more moist.)

Add cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk to bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment and whip them together until fluffy.

Fill a pastry bag or zipper bag with the filing. Snip off the end and pipe a dollop over the crumbs in each of the glasses filing a little less than half of the glass at this point.

Top with another teaspoon of the graham cracker crumbs.

Fill the remainder of the glass with the cheesecake filling mixture.

Top with fresh fruit of your choice. I used blackberries, raspberries and blueberries.

 


I found these adorable little "shooter" glasses on the clearance rack at Marshall's last week. They were perfect for this dessert. I wish I had another set but there was only one box left.


 

How cute are these little brownie desserts? I made an ordinary brownie mix and put them in my bar cookie pan. That way everybody gets four crusty edges (My favorite part of the brownie). I piped on chocolate fudge frosting and topped with a fresh raspberry. I found these cute little bar cookie papers at Marshall's too. My lucky day!! They make them look so fancy....and that makes them taste better too. Who would think this was a plain brownie.....?!!!



 

I am trying to label all my quilts this year. I haven't always been good at doing that. This label turned out well and matched the quilt. I love using my embroidery machine to make my labels.

 

 
Happy Trails,
Mtn Mama

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to let me know what you think!! I love hearing from you and making new friends!!