MTNMAMA

MTNMAMA
The original MTNMAMA

Monday, June 3, 2013

Hopscotch Butterscotch Monday

Design Wall Monday

Hopscotch Butterscotch





I started on a wedding quilt for a good friend's daughter this week.  The wedding shower is the end of July so I need to get this one done.  I chose Bonnie Hunter's "Hopscotch Butterscotch".  First of all scrappy quilts are my very favorite and I can't make enough of them.  I am using my leader-ender project from last year to make the Four Patch Blocks.  I have all of them ready to sew together this week!!  I need a "Popper" color to sash them together.  Bonnie used Pumpkin.  I guess I will be fabric shopping this week too....yea!!




Happy 40th Anniversary to my good friends Carol ( angel Shirley) and Mike Means!! 
Yesterday was an open house celebration for them.  Today is Carol's birthday...  it's a big one and the total is 100!!!!  So we are celebrating 100 years all this week with them.  
My friend Mary Beth (the other angel Mercy) and I have a very special Friday planned for them both.  Stay tuned!!






Miss Ella and I had a great time at the party.  She was a hit with her "Squeaky Shoes" running all over the concrete floor.  Such Joy!!
One more goodbye tomorrow then they will be back for good in 12 days!!

Abba Father,
Thank you for marriage and anniversaries.  For Carol and Mike and their strong Christian witness in all that they do.  For their love and compassion to others.  For Ella and her delight in life.
Thank you for allowing me to be a part of it all.
In your Holy name we pray, AMEN



Happy Trails,

Mtn Mama

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see it. I know you'll whiz through the quilting with that great long arm you have. I am envious! I am finishing up my biggest quilt yet this week. It is queen size. Sewed the binding one today now gotta do the hand work. Well enjoy your work and have a great week.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the bright colors and Ella looks like a little doll and you look happy.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to let me know what you think!! I love hearing from you and making new friends!!