MTNMAMA

MTNMAMA
The original MTNMAMA

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

WIP- Hopscotch, Butterscotch


Work in Progress - Wednesday

I finished the 20 blocks for my Hopscotch Butterscotch quilt Tuesday night before heading to bed.  I love them!!  They are so colorful and scrappy!!
I went to a favorite quilt shop today and picked out the sashing which is a deep pumpkin.  It should make the blocks "POP".  The cornerstones will be burgundy



The sashing is showing up red but it is more orange than it looks in the picture.


I just had to put the top row together to see how it would look before stopping for the night.


These are the four outer cornerstone blocks which connect with the piano key border.


Lights out......time for bed!!!  

Happy Trails,

Mtn Mama

1 comment:

Please feel free to let me know what you think!! I love hearing from you and making new friends!!