MTNMAMA

MTNMAMA
The original MTNMAMA

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Sunday Stash Report - Week 22




SUNDAY STASH REPORT - WEEK 22


Total Yards Used this Week:   3 1/4 yards

Added this Week:  1 3/4 yards

Used year to Date:  58 1/4  yards

 Added Year to Date: 11 3/4 yards

 Net Stash Decrease for 2013:  48 1/2 
 yards


This week Jenny and Ella were here which is always fun and keeps me very busy.  I did get to sew a little and I finished a Baby Girl Quilt for a friend's first grand baby   I am starting a scrappy quilt for a September wedding gift. Hope to get to sew more in the next couple of weeks.

My youngest daughter moved back to Tulsa on Saturday.  Whew....one down and one to go.  Jenny and her family will move back the end of June. We are all transitioning from a very emotional year and are looking forward to being together in the same town again.  It has been since 2002 when Jenny went off to OU that we have all lived in Tulsa.  God is good.....

Dearest Lord,  
It is with a heart of gratitude that I thank you for all the gifts that you give us each and every day....most of the things we take for granted like sunshine, water to drink, air to breathe and rain that replenishing the earth and makes the plants gow!!  I thank you for the opportunity to be close to my family and share life with them on a daily basis.  Thank you Lord for the beauty of your earth this spring season.  Forgive us when we forget to say Thank You.
Hear our Prayer O Lord,  AMEN

I am really enjoying being out in the garden this year.  The spring rains have made everything so green.  I am thrilled with my plantings so I will share a few pictures from my yard.




The Clematis was simply stunning this year.






The roses have been blooming for a couple of weeks.  They seem to be doing well this year.













Lots of Basil planted for pesto and tomato basil soup!!!  Yum!















Since the weather in Tulsa has been stormy this week we took Miss Ella to the mall playground for some fun.  She loves the slide.

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Let's go to the moon Ella!!

Tomorrow I will be helping with our annual "Dreambuilder's Camp" at Mark Twain Elementary.  We will be using these tree forms to create tree that will help to make our world a better place.....stay tuned for the finished project!!  We will start by reading...."The Giving Tree"!!



Happy Trails,

Mtn Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to let me know what you think!! I love hearing from you and making new friends!!