MTNMAMA

MTNMAMA
The original MTNMAMA

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Better late than never I say!!

Sunday Stash Report

Better late than never to jump and join the "Stash Busting" squad over at Patchwork times. Last year I was a regular in the beginning then not so much at the end.....but I am revived after a very busy Sept-Dec season followed by a January of recovery..(lots of sewing, sleeping, and enjoying the winter weather by staying inside and looking out at the beautiful snow!!) Now I am ready to push forward again. I must admit that I just received an order from Connecting Threads.....I just couldn't pass up their Flannel Quilter's Candy on sale last month. I LOVE flannel quilts and needed some small pieces to add to my stash so that I could use what I already had. That's fair game isn't it??? Buy to use what you have collected??? Anyway I will start with a clean slate today.....(I am making my own rules and I love them!!)


Week 7 - Sunday Stash Report, February 16, 2014

(Really my week 1 but that's ok it's suppose to be fun, right??)

Used this Week: 3 yards

Used year to Date: 3 yards

Added this Week: 0 yards

Added Year to Date: 0 yards

Net Used for 2014: 3 yards


New Projects completed:

I have been having a blast with my embroidery machine. Isn't this a hoot? I have a set for the 12 months of the first year. This is for my "to be" grandson. He is due the end of March.


This is another new font I purchased last week from e-bay. I love the big swooping letter followed by the name. You can see I am having too much fun!!

Happy Trails,

Mtn Mama

 

4 comments:

  1. There really aren't any set rules for quilting or stash reporting. Quilting is to be enjoyed and sounds like you are. Great baby gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun is the name of the game! Making our own rules and changing them when we want adds to the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your philosophy of adding to your stash so you can use what you've already got! That's the best of both worlds, stash busting and pretty new fabric for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your rules rock. I think your embroidery projects are cute, cute cute. Especially love the script of Kayla's name. What type of software is this? Is it compatible with the Bernina embroidery machines?

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to let me know what you think!! I love hearing from you and making new friends!!