MTNMAMA

MTNMAMA
The original MTNMAMA

Monday, February 24, 2014

Design Wall Monday

Projects and Party Pics

Monday again! Where does the time go??? This is my second Turkey Wallhanging. I finished the sashing over the weekend and have it sandwiched and ready to go.


Labels ready to be sewn on. This quilt is for a wedding gift. The wedding is in Park City Utah this Saturday. I need to get it in the mail today.


This is the second baby quilt made from these scraps.


The label is made and ready to attatch.


I promised to post pictures of our Winterset evening from this past weekend


It was a Beautiful evening. I was so blessed to share it with my family. This is the family....Dr Jon, Jenny, Mama (me), and Dr. Kristy.

Dr's. Kristy and Ryan

 

Me (Mama) in the middle and my two precious daughters.

We miss you daddy...wish you were still here with us!


Happy Trails,

Mtn Mama

 

3 comments:

  1. Great finishing off these projects! Sure looks like you had fun at the party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wedding quilt is so pretty and the newly weds will love it. I like your baby quilts too. You have a very nice looking family and the evening looked like fun. You look way too young to have a daughter who is a doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great quilts as always! Loved seeing the family pics. Looks like it was a great time. I love dressing up. Parties are such fun! Thanks for sharing.
    Have a Blessed Week.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to let me know what you think!! I love hearing from you and making new friends!!