The Love Affair Continues......
I don't know if I mean hers with him or mine with both of them but I do know that it doesn't get any better than this!! What joy!! What a pure reflection of the Father's love for each and every one of us.
This year I have made it a point to label all my quilts. First I embroidered the label.
Then I added lace and sewed in onto the quilt that I gave my friend for her birthday.
For family dinner last weekend I made Cheesy Potatoes and rolls. Wonderful comfort food. The Cheesy potatoes and roll recipes came from the Six Sister's Stuff cookbook with a few of my own twists. You can find this and all their great recipes at http://www.sixsistersstuff.com.
Cheesy Good Potatoes
1. 4 -6 potatoes
2. 1 can cream of chicken soup
3. 1/4 cup sour cream
4. 3/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
5. 2 Tbsp melted margarine/butter
6. 2 Tbsp dehydrated minced onion
7. 1/8 tsp garlic powder
8. 1/8 tsp onion powder
9. 1/8 tsp salt
1. Peel potatoes
2. Cut up them into cubes.
4. Drain cooked potates in colander.
5. Add sour cream, cream of chicken soup, onion powder and minced onion, garic powder, salt and cheese.
You can use your favorite cheese. I used a tripled blend of sharp cheddar, american and swiss. Use what you like!!
6. Place cooked potatoes in a 1 quart baking dish or a 9x9 square baking pan.
7. Cover tightly with foil. and place in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
8. After 30 minutes uncover and return to oven for 5-10 more minutes until browned and bubbly.
These potatoes are soft, creamy and just down right comfort food. Eat them with a meal or by themselves!!!
Is there anything better than potatoes and bread?? The hot rolls were divine.
Rising to the occasion!!
Browned and beautiful!!
Hope you enjoy these "comfort foods"!! Thanks for stopping by. Please leave me a note and let me know you have been here!!