MTNMAMA

MTNMAMA
The original MTNMAMA

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice Blend

I finished the little pillow I was making today. I put it on top of the bookcase in the family room where I have lots of angels. It seemed like a fitting place for an "Angel" pillow.

I am doing some last minute embroidery before Christmas upstairs in the sewing room. I did several monogramed kitchen towels for friends to give as gifts.

With all the fall and holiday baking I have emptied my Pumpkin Pie Spice jar. No Problem!!! I make my own and refill it as I need it.

Pumpkin Pie Spice Blend

4 teaspoons ground cinnamon

2 teaspoons ground ginger

1 teaspoon ground cloves

1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg

Mix all the above ingredients together in a bowl.

Refill your favorite spice jar. Should be enough for your holiday baking needs...unless you love it like I do and you may need to double the batch!!

Ready for Pumpkin pies, pumpkin breads and muffins....the list is endless!!

I pray that your holiday season is full of His presence as well as the presents under the tree!



Happy Trails,

Mtn Mama


1 comment:

  1. I love reading your blog! You have so many great idea! Keep 'em coming and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to let me know what you think!! I love hearing from you and making new friends!!