MTNMAMA

MTNMAMA
The original MTNMAMA

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sunday Stash Report


We are getting rain in Oklahoma this weekend and for that I am most thankful on this particular Sunday morning in February 2013.  It is good to have a place to stay dry inside, watch the rain and snuggle under a quilt.   Maybe even take a nap.  My dog Riley can't wait for that to happen today.  He loves naps more than I do!!

Thank you Lord for your many blessings of rain, warmth and shelter on this Your Day!!


My Sunday Stash report doesn't show much productivity this week.  I am working on my Dresden Plate quilt and have put some time in on my Santa Cross Stitch.  I also spent time with friends, shopping and thrifting, and reading.  So it has been a good week and now I will have both my grown daughters, and my granddaughter home this week for vacation/visit.  Probably won't sew much this week either but who cares when I can be with all my favorite girls.



Sunday Stash Report - Week 6
Projects finished this week:
Baby Boy #3 quilt binding - 1/2 yard




Total Yards Used this Week: 1/2 yards
 
Added this Week: 0 yards
 
Used year to Date:  45 1/2 yards  

Added Year to Date: 9 yards  

Net Stash Decrease for 2013: 36 1/2 yards

Hope today your are reminded of all the blessings in your life and able to give thanks!!  Ash Wednesday is this week.  It is the beginning of Lent as we turn our focus on the journey to the  cross and the HOPE of Easter!!  May you hold tightly to His Hand throughout the next week and experience life with complete dependence on Him!
I am linking up with Judy L at Patchwork Times for the Sunday Stash Report.  Check out all the numbers over there.   

Happy Trails,

Mtn Mama  

3 comments:

  1. Love the plaid baby boy quilt! Great stash busting for just week 6. Enjoy your day. We had the rain all day yesterday, but have the sun this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so grateful for all our blessings....The baby quilt is sure to become a favorite with some little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We got some rain last night . . not a lot but every little bit helps. Glad you're getting some too. You're doing great with your stash numbers and your little plaid quilt is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to let me know what you think!! I love hearing from you and making new friends!!